Property ID : SMC100123
For Sale $379,000.00 - Residential
The beautifully renovated property has all the makings of your dream family home, ideally located within walking distance to Edgeworth Shopping Centre and Sportsgrounds.
This lovely family home provides a variety of local education choices. It is located moments from Glendale TAFE campus and Macquarie Christian College. It is only a short distance from local Stockland shopping centres at Glendale and Jesmond. It is conveniently located with quick access via Newcastle link road to the newly established Hunter expressway and Sydney Motorway.
This perfectly located home is minutes away from Lake Macquarie and Speers Point Park, it is also under 30minutes to the heart of the Newcastle CBD and the picturesque beaches that Newcastle has to offer.
* Spacious open-plan living/dining room with split-system air conditioning
* Brand new modern kitchen with gas cooking, large oven and stainless steel appliances
* High ceilings and immaculate polished hardwood floors throughout
* Renovated main bathroom in black and white with shower, separate bath and solar hot water
* Large enclosed sunroom is ideal for second living, home office or rumpus room
* Sunroom opens on to a substantial level lawn for effortless mowing and comes complete with a covered outdoor entertainment area
* Generous master bedroom features corner windows and mirrored built-in robe
* Bedrooms two and three also feature built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Newly renovated internal laundry with built-in cabinetry complete with timber bench top
* Double lock-up garage enclosed in a large fenced backyard that even allows room for your leisure craft or a pool area
When you arrive at this property you are immediately welcomed by well-established lawn and gardens, you enter the home via a front veranda.
Located to the front of the house is the generous master bedroom featuring built in robe with mirrored doors, ceiling fan, and bright outlook onto the lush front lawn and gardens through the lovely corner windows.
Bedrooms two and three are also off the entry hall and both feature built-in robes and ceiling fans.
The open-plan living/dining room with split-system air conditioning offers a large space for family living and showcases immaculate polished hardwood floors and high ceilings for a sense of timeless elegance.
The brand new kitchen is off the dining area and features quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, large gas cooking appliance, premium gloss soft closing cabinetry, stone bench top and a distinctive turquoise splash back.
The kitchen connects to a large enclosed sunroom that’s ideal for use as a second living area, home office or rumpus room for the whole family to enjoy.
The sunroom opens into the fenced backyard with covered outdoor entertainment area.
The newly renovated internal laundry with built-in cabinetry and accompanying timber bench top is located at the rear of the house and adjoins the sunroom.
The back yard features a double lock-up garage with additional room to accommodate your leisure craft or large pool area for future entertaining with friends and family.
This fully renovated home offers simplistic living with a light and airy feel, and boasts all the space you need to provide an active family with the lifestyle they need, in a safe sought after suburb.
Block size: 588m2
- Agent: Karen Gudelj
- Contact: 0423 616 747